English Translation of Angutara Nikaya
The Anguttara Nikaya (literally "Increased by One Collection", also translated "Gradual Collection" or "Numerical Discourses") is the fourth of the five Nikayas, or collections, in the Sutta Pitaka. This Nikaya consists of several thousand discourses ascribed to the Buddha and his chief disciples arranged in eleven books, according to the number of dhamma items referenced in them. The segments are short and easy to read, yet poignant in their messages. It contains many straightforward examples and even some inspiring words from the Buddha to his disciples.
Reference Note: The Anguttara Nikaya consists into 5 Volumes.
1. Vol. I covers 3 books that are ang1 (Pages 1-41), ang2 (Pages 42-86) and ang3 (Pages 87-276). It is translated by F. L. Woodward. Oxford: Pali Text Society. 1995.
2. Vol. II is Ang4. Its bibliography is available with the PDF.
3. Vol. III covers ang5 (Pages 1 -201) and ang6 (Pages 202-315). Translated by F. L. Woodward. Oxford: Pali Text Society. 1995.
4. Vol. IV covers with ang7 (Pages 1-102), ang8 (Pages 103-230) and ang9 (Pages 231-306). Translated by F. L. Woodward. Oxford: Pali Text Society. 1995. and
5. Vol. V, which covers Ang10 (Pages 1-200) and Ang11 (Pages 201-230). It is translated by F. L. Woodward. Oxford: Pali Text Society. 1996.