Instructions to student on course enrollment:
- i. Please complete the course selection by filling the IBC Courses Enrollment Form on the particular dates fixed by the Academic Office in each semester, during office hours. Submit the duly completed IBC Courses Enrollment Form to the Academic Office, by the latest before 5.00p.m.
- ii. Please note that the normal load for B.A. Students is 15 credits per semester. Students should take not less than 9 and not more than 18 credits per semester. The normal load for M.A. Students is 12 credits per semester. M.A. Students should take not less than 9 and not more than 15 credits per semester.
- iii. Please be reminded that certain courses require pre-requisites. You are responsible to ensure that you have fulfilled the pre-requisites requirement, specified before your enrollment in the subsequent semester.
- iv. If you have any inquiries on the regulations or the time table, please feel free to consult the Academic Office during office hours.
- v. You may apply for change of course(s) within the “Add/Drop Period” during office hours. You are required to inform the Academic Office for any change by submitting the “Course(s) Add/Drop Form”. Please note that students are not allowed to take the examination or submit assignments for those courses that are not formally registered. Request(s) for changes beyond the permitted period will not be entertained, except on medical grounds or other reasons accepted by the Academic Office. Students who withdraw from any course without permission will be given a fail grade.